Cross Media International (CMI) is a media and entertainment company focused on developing and licensing properties that cross cultures, cross geographies, and cross different media channels. Covering the realms of film, television, music, interactive, and publishing, CMI is a bridge for ideas and opportunities across the Pacific, and around the world.
CMI is seeking an adaptable, highly motivated individual to join our team as a Project Coordinator (PC) based out of our San Francisco office. The PC should have both exceptional creative sensibilities as well as strong organizational skills, and must be extremely detail oriented while still being able to see the big picture.
The PC will be responsible for liaising between CMI’s master rights licensors and our end-client licensees on a variety of projects. The PC will coordinate the creative approval process while handling both external and internal communication on a day-to-day basis in both English and Japanese.
The PC will also play an integral role on both the creative and business fronts by providing support on select internal development projects. This will entail critical analysis of creative concepts, conducting targeted market research, and keeping abreast of industry news, trends and events.
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Fluency in both written and spoken English and Japanese
– Creative background
– Understanding of film and television markets in both the US and Japan
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong organizational skills
– Strong computer skills: Word, PowerPoint/Keynote, Excel, and Apple AV applications
– Ability to perform under pressure, multi-task, and work with rapidly changing circumstances
Please send your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org