勤務地：San Jose (Florida、Texas、NY、東京など必要に応じて出張)
ご興味ある方は email@example.com まで、英文履歴書をお送りください。
Transcosmos is seeking an experienced and result-oriented bilingual (Japanese/English) web engineer with a track record of building strong cross-group relationships with internal and external partners.
The candidate must have very strong technical skills and detail oriented with a good understanding of internationalization/ apans localization. This position also will require the ability to work independently and handle multi-task in a fast-paced environment. A successful candidate will also have demonstrated experience in working with release management, quality assurance, and bug tracking/reporting.
You will be working on development projects as a part of our portfolio company’s team.
– Drive internationalization/localization project for web application
– Work as part of US-Japan development team to design and implement new features and enhancement
– Develop web applications with PHP and/or Perl, MySQL and Apache
– Facilitates communication of software localization with related localization teams
– Develop and implement quality assurance testing plans to meet product
– Collaborate with other developers on code reviews and process enhancements
– Collaboratively develop feature requirements with Japan local team and create system specifications for US engineering team.
– 3+ years of experience in PHP, Perl, MySQL, Linux and Web applications
– Bilingual in English and Japanese is a must
– BA/BS degree in computer science or equivalent experience
– Prior experience working with international groups is desirable
– Excellent knowledge of internationalization and localization process
– Strong skills of object-oriented design and development
– Excellent knowledge of Internet/Web technologies
– Excellent written and oral communication skills